1 day hands-on course (Friday 30th July 1pm - 6pm at 45 Wimpole st)
1 day (1-6pm) course hands-on and optional evening meal in west-end restaurant.
Endodontic masterclasses with Dr Flynn aim to improve your endodontic understanding and enjoy endodontics in practice.
Most importantly, we want to stimulate a desire for excellence in endo.
The most common questions we are asked on course:
I can't find all the canals
I can't get to length predictably
My obturation is short
Can you help with instrumenting curved canals?
Can we make obturation easier and more predictable?
- Learn ideal access preparation.
- Where to locate canals.
- Stop losing working length.
- Improve the predictability of your treatment.
- You will work on double curves on 3-D printed teeth (feel free to bring previously accessed real teeth).
- Learn how control memory files can make instrumentation easier
- The latest irrigation and obturation techniques
Step by step process of how to instrument a double curve which once understood will make the process of instrumenting single curves easy.
Bonus £500 worth of endo stock and money off vouchers to the first 5 participants.